A Transportation/ Logistics Company in Lagos require the services of Head of Sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for successful delivery, development, implementation of deliverables relating to:
What You Will Do
• Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
• Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
• Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
• Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
• Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
• Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
• Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
• All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
• Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
• Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
• Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
• Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
Requirements and Qualification
- • Minimum of 5 years in Leadership role as Business Development/Senior Sales Manager or Sales Administrator
• A strong background in Sales/Business Development with customers/distributors in a Logistics company
• Strong team management experience as well as good leadership and communication skills.
• Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
• Fluent English
• Microsoft Office
• Transportation/Ride-sharing/Logistics experience an advantage