This is a pure account management position, it is focussed on taking on and manage a portfolio of transporters account.
Your responsibility is to effectively manage and retain each transporter and customer maximising on opportunities, whilst nurturing each accounts requirement.
We are solely looking for candidates who have the ability to relate well with the duo so as to ensure their long-term relationship and satisfaction
You just must have prior account management experience from within the transport industry.
Relationship management skills is the key to this role. Having an ability to work to deadlines and provide exceptional service to your key account clients is most essential.
We are looking for dynamic and driven professionals who are looking to advance their careers, be part of a team environment and engage in a collaborative, fun and hardworking company culture.
We are hiring for the position of a Business Development Officers in the real estatesector to sell lands and properties to clients and use their skill to convince them to buy. The sales executives would be required to use their knowledge of the local property market and their experience of property pricing to find land and homes that match our clients’ needs.
What You Will Do
Sell, Sell and Sell Land and Houses
Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
Qualification we seek
Proven experience as a Land/Real Estate Business Development Executive or relevant role
Proficiency in English
Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
A Transportation/ Logistics Company in Lagos require the services of Head of Sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for successful delivery, development, implementation of deliverables relating to:
What You Will Do
• Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
• Continual training and development of all members of the sales department.
• Attending key meetings with members of the sales team.
• Working on account management plans with the sales account managers.
• Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
• Spotting market opportunities for new customers.
• Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business.
• All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department.
• Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads.
• Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences.
• Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company.
• Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
Requirements and Qualification
• Minimum of 5 years in Leadership role as Business Development/Senior Sales Manager or Sales Administrator
• A strong background in Sales/Business Development with customers/distributors in a Logistics company
• Strong team management experience as well as good leadership and communication skills.
• Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious
• Fluent English
• Microsoft Office
• Transportation/Ride-sharing/Logistics experience an advantage
Are you experienced in a Betting or Lotto company as a Marketing executive or similar role with 2 to 3 years experience?
I have a client in Lekki that needs your service.
If available and interested kindly apply