This is a pure account management position, it is focussed on taking on and manage a portfolio of transporters account.
Your responsibility is to effectively manage and retain each transporter and customer maximising on opportunities, whilst nurturing each accounts requirement.
We are solely looking for candidates who have the ability to relate well with the duo so as to ensure their long-term relationship and satisfaction
You just must have prior account management experience from within the transport industry.
Relationship management skills is the key to this role. Having an ability to work to deadlines and provide exceptional service to your key account clients is most essential.
We are looking for dynamic and driven professionals who are looking to advance their careers, be part of a team environment and engage in a collaborative, fun and hardworking company culture.
-First degree (BSC/HND) in Accounting or a related course
-Minimum of two years experience in the hospitality industry.
-Managing the financial bookkeeping of the organization on a day to day basis.
-Sending bills to customers/clients; processing refunds
-Processing invoices, record payments, and track expenses of the organization on a daily basis.
-Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
-Manage office supplies stocks and place orders
Our client, an emerging Training Institute with focus in servicing the Information Technology sector, seeks to urgently hire a Faculty Manager, who will be responsible for managing the Training Institute.
The Faculty Manager will devise the organizational training service strategy for clients, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. He/She in partnership with the client, will develop training programs, assesses training and development needs for clients, create training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, and evaluate training outcomes for effectivenes
What You Will Do
· Identify clients training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments.
· Develop and deliver training solutions that meet business needs.
· Optimize training processes for efficiency.
· Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness for clients, success and ROI periodically and report on them.
· Develop customized training curriculum relating to clients developmental needs.
· Source for quality subject matter experts to facilitate technical/non-technical training interventions where required.
· Responsible for the overall growth and development of the organizations training service delivery.
· Develop growth strategies and plans on how to generate revenue for the training arm of the Business.
· Manage and retain relationships with existing clients.
· Prospect new clients and increase clientele base, hence drive revenue generation for the Business.
· Identify and map business training strengths vis a vis client needs and recommend relevant interventions.
· Research training business opportunities.
Minimum of Bsc. from any recognized Higher Institution.
· Minimum of 6years’ experience in same role, with at least 2 years in consulting in same role.
· Experience working within the Information Technology sector, strongly required.
· Must possess strong IT skills.
· Knowledge of learning and development best practices.
· A proven track record of training program development and management.
· Track record of facilitating training, desired.
· Excellent leadership skills
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, classroom training, elearning, workshops, simulations etc)
· Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
Interested and qualified candidates using “Faculty Manager”
A Nigerian Maritime and Logistics company is currently looking to employ an experienced and Professional Account Executive.
Maintain up-to-date billing system
Prepare, generate and send out invoices of all vessels.
Follow up on invoices, collect and allocate payments.
Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
Perform accounts receivable reconciliations on weekly basis.
Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities.
Research and resolve payment discrepancies
Generates age analysis (Age analysis specifies how long the debt had been owed by client) – 30days, 60days etc.
Review Account Receivable aging to ensure compliance
Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
Prepare VAT Payable schedule and ensures VAT Payment on/before deadlines
Prepare bank deposits report
Investigate and resolve customer queries
Develop a recovery system and initiate collection efforts
Assist with month-end closing
Collect data and prepare monthly metrics
The candidate should possess a minimum of 2years experience in similar role. He/She must be very vast in solving issues and conversant with Ms office. Using ‘ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE’ as the subject of mail.