Our client a 5 Star Hotel located in the heart of Victoria Island Lagos seeks to hire a Food & Beverage Manager (Expatriate). Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Food and Beverage or his/her delegate and within the limits of the Hotel’s policies and procedures. The Food and Beverage Manager would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Food and Beverage operations.
Department: Food and Beverage Job Band: 3 Reports to: Director of Food and Beverage Type Of Candidate: Expatriate Gender: Male Position Supervised: Assistant F&B Manager, F&B Supervisors, F&B Service Attendants
Job Scope Under the general guidance and supervision of the Director of Food and Beverage or his/her delegate and within the limits of the Hotel’s policies and procedures. The Food and Beverage Manager would be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Food and Beverage operations. Key Relationships Director of Food and Beverage, Suppliers, Colleagues and Guests Key Job Responsibilities
- Supervises the functioning of all Food and Beverage employees. Facilitates sales and costs to ensure maximum profit for the Department
- To controls and analyze, on an on-going basis, the following:
- Sales and Departmental Cost
- Quality and Presentation of Food and Beverage Products
- Service Standard
- Condition and Cleanliness of facilities and equipment’s
- Quality of Entertainment
- Guest Satisfaction and Marketing
- Coordinates and supervises the preparation, presentation and service of food products to ensure the highest quality.
- Supervises and coordinates pricing and preparation of menus, beverage and wine list.
- Coordinates with the Finance Manager to determine the minimum and maximum Food and Beverage per stock. Approves all wine purchases and other Food and Beverage items in accordance with the Hotel’s policy
- Conducts weekly Food and Beverage meetings related to but not limited to the following:
- Overall Food and Beverage financial results and profitability
- Projected business and Operations results and problems
- Changes in procedures and new management policies
- Quality, sales and productivity improvement
- Keeps an up-to-date standard recipe file for all Food and Beverage items to include:
- Sales History and Mix
- Actual and potential costs
- Productivity time and costs
- Be aware of trends, systems, practices and equipment in Food and Beverage preparation and service in the hospitality industry through trade literature and actual surveys.
- Hotel rules and regulations
- Grooming and uniform standards.
- Timekeeping and attendance policies.
- Service attitude that exceeds expectations
- Relationships with all internal customers and guests in order to exceed their needs
- Create a positive hotel image in every interaction with internal and external customers
- Take appropriate action to resolve complaints
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling guest requests
- Understand and anticipate guest needs
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience
- Be able to promote the hotel’s products and services especially Food and Beverage items.
- Demonstrates an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety at the hotel.
- Good Knowledge of emergency and evacuation procedures at the hotel.
Background, Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management or any related discipline
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience within the Hospitality Industry preferably in a Five Star Hotel with at least 5 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Good Communication and Interpersonal skills
- A good understanding of Food and Beverage Budgeting/ policy formulation
- He/she must be Detailed Oriented and show good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good Leadership skills
- Ability to assign and delegate work and authority to others.
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills.
- Understanding of complex information and requirements
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Ability to deliver under Tight Deadlines and within constraints
- Health Insurance
- Return Flight Ticket To Home Country once a year
- Duty Meals
- Free Laundry
- We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.
- The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to mee
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Follow up with prospective customers to convince them of our services
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Proven working experience in customer service field at least years (specifically real estate)
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- Used CRM System ( preferred )
₦50,000 - ₦70,000
6 months ago
This is a pure account management position, it is focussed on taking on and manage a portfolio of transporters account. Your responsibility is to effectively manage and retain each transporter and customer maximising on opportunities, whilst nurturing each accounts requirement. We are solely looking for candidates who have the ability to relate well with the duo so as to ensure their long-term relationship and satisfaction
RequirementsYou just must have prior account management experience from within the transport industry. Relationship management skills is the key to this role. Having an ability to work to deadlines and provide exceptional service to your key account clients is most essential. We are looking for dynamic and driven professionals who are looking to advance their careers, be part of a team environment and engage in a collaborative, fun and hardworking company culture. Qualification: BSc/HND
Our customer is in need of an administrative manager to join it’s dynamic team. Our client is looking for an experienced Administration Manager to supervise daily support operations of Matexsco Global and plan the most efficient administrative procedures. MGESL was established with the motive of tackling electrical needs & contributing to the stability of power supply in homes, industries & the country at large. You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments. A great administration manager has excellent communication and organizational skills. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in departmental procedures and policies and will be able to actively discover new ways to do the job more efficiently. The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and fieldpersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Proven experience as administrative manager
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and policies
- Familiarity with financial and facilities management principles
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership and people management skills
- BSc/BA in business administration or relative field
Our client is looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work. If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills. The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)
Our client is looking for a Fleet Manager to plan and coordinate its daily product shipments. To succeed in this role, you should have thorough knowledge of supply chain management and an understanding of warehouse procedures, including storing goods, dispatching orders and tracking transportation vehicles. You should also be familiar with safety processes and legal regulations. Ultimately, you will ensure that all shipments are handled quickly, safely and within budget.
- Plan and supervise the shipments from production to the end-user
- Schedule daily and weekly routes
- Track orders using functional systems (e.g. barcodes and tracking software)
- Coordinate with Warehouse Workers to ensure proper storage and distribution of products
- Monitor and report on transportation costs
- Ensure shipping documents are properly filed
- Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
- Research and suggest cost-effective shipping methods
- Conduct regular safety audits on equipment
- Organize training sessions for employees (e.g. proper use of machines and handling of hazardous material)
- Keep organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
- Ensure compliance with company policies and shipping legislation
- Stay up-to-date with safety regulations
- Proven work experience as a Fleet Manager, Shipping Manager or similar role
- Solid knowledge of supply chain management
- Experience preparing and tracking orders
- Familiarity with logistics software
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to supervise and train staff
- Problem-solving abilities
- BSc in Supply Chain, Logistics or relevant field is a plus
A Training firm/Finishing School in Lekki Phase 1 seeks to hire to fill the role of a Sales Manager
What You Will Do
- Experience as a sales manager
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
A Training firm/Finishing School in Lekki Phase 1 seeks to hire to fill the role of a consulting manager
What You Will Do
- Experience as a consulting manager
- Candidates should have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
What You Will Do• Formulating business strategy with Management in the executive team • Designing policies that align with overall strategy • Implementing efficient processes and standards • Evaluating risk and leading quality assurance efforts • Mentoring and motivating teams to achieve productivity and engagement •Overseeing the intervention management process in a conscientious and precise manner towards pre-defined goals • Developing and maintaining sufficient inventory to ensure uninterrupted field activities. • Creating, managing and achieving the overall logistics budget for field activities. • Ensuring that activities are in compliance with laws and regulations • Overseeing the planned maintenance of equipment and transport. • Demonstrating independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor. • Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through initiation to completion. • Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers. • Leadership and Management of staff
Requirements and Qualification• Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration or related field • Significant experience (5+ yrs) in a Senior Production/ Operations management position managing complex projects • Strong interpersonal and analytical skills • Strong budget development and oversight skills • Ability to work under pressure • Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills • Must be highly trained in conflict management and business negotiation processes • Must be proficient in general and standard business software We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted. We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
A Transportation/ Logistics Company in Lagos require the services of Head of Sales. The successful candidate will be responsible for successful delivery, development, implementation of deliverables relating to:
What You Will Do• Motivating the sales team to achieve the best results possible. • Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team. • Continual training and development of all members of the sales department. • Attending key meetings with members of the sales team. • Working on account management plans with the sales account managers. • Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process. • Spotting market opportunities for new customers. • Attending monthly meetings with other senior members of the business. • All aspects of recruitment and selection for the sales department. • Attending industry events and conferences to generate new business leads. • Acting as a spokesperson for the organisation at sales events and conferences. • Networking with other directors in order to generate new business for the company. • Monthly reporting on sales performance against budget and reporting on variances.
Requirements and Qualification
- • Minimum of 5 years in Leadership role as Business Development/Senior Sales Manager or Sales Administrator • A strong background in Sales/Business Development with customers/distributors in a Logistics company • Strong team management experience as well as good leadership and communication skills. • Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious • Extrovert • Fluent English • Microsoft Office • Transportation/Ride-sharing/Logistics experience an advantage
What You Will Do• Managing day-to-day operation of the program • Managing logistics budget (costs, quality, service & HSE) • Demonstrating knowledge of current Accounting Standards and Procedures • Being conversant with all the related policies of Logistics/Haulage Services Companies • Being responsible and accountable for the quality of the audit work performed and the efficiency and effectiveness of the audit team. • Planning and defining the scope of audit projects and analyzing the processes of the audited units, identifying risks and proposing recommendations. • Supervising field work to ensure quality and compliance with established Internal Audit methodology. • Leading teams of 12 to 20 auditors, reporting to the CEO and discussing with the Management and provide recommendations to improve internal controls. • Participating in forensic audits, quantifying losses and proposing recommendations to prevent fraud. • Being able to develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conducts
Requirements and QualificationUniversity graduate in Finance or Accounting with professional accounting qualification • 10 years’ work experience in the Big 4 or an Internal Auditor, Cost and Management Accounting in different Industries and Proficiency in MS Office and ability to use Accounting Software Packages • Exposure to leading teams of at least 15 people who work with a global remit. • Strong exposure to the logistics industry, Knowledge of Audit/Control in Logistics/Haulage Company and General Audit/Control Procedures • Hands on experience and knowledge of the accounting, operational audit, risk management, and compliance processes of these businesses. • Strong interpersonal and analytical skills • Ability to work under pressure • Excellent communication skills We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Requirements • Minimum of Seven (7) years cognate industry experience (E-Commerce Business) with evidence of strong industry / sector participation. • First degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Computer Science, Art, Social Sciences, etc • Professional Qualification is an added advantage. • Proven ability to determine priorities, cope with high volumes of work, plan & organize workloads, set targets, meet deadlines and achieve high standard results • Strong influencing skills. • Competent in use of MS Office software packages.
A Marketing Communications company in Lagos has a vacancy for a Human Resources Manager role.The candidate must have at least 7 - 10 years relevant HR experience(Preferable female candidates for Balance purposes) Professional HR certifications will be an added advantage.
What You Will Do
- Strategic HR Problem solving Conflict Management Change management People Management Team building
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
Our client, an emerging Training Institute with focus in servicing the Information Technology sector, seeks to urgently hire a Faculty Manager, who will be responsible for managing the Training Institute. The Faculty Manager will devise the organizational training service strategy for clients, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. He/She in partnership with the client, will develop training programs, assesses training and development needs for clients, create training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, and evaluate training outcomes for effectivenes
What You Will DoTraining Execution · Identify clients training needs by consulting with stakeholders and using needs assessments. · Develop and deliver training solutions that meet business needs. · Optimize training processes for efficiency. · Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness for clients, success and ROI periodically and report on them. · Develop customized training curriculum relating to clients developmental needs. · Source for quality subject matter experts to facilitate technical/non-technical training interventions where required. Business Development · Responsible for the overall growth and development of the organizations training service delivery. · Develop growth strategies and plans on how to generate revenue for the training arm of the Business. · Manage and retain relationships with existing clients. · Prospect new clients and increase clientele base, hence drive revenue generation for the Business. · Identify and map business training strengths vis a vis client needs and recommend relevant interventions. · Research training business opportunities.
RequirementsMinimum of Bsc. from any recognized Higher Institution. · Minimum of 6years’ experience in same role, with at least 2 years in consulting in same role. · Experience working within the Information Technology sector, strongly required. · Must possess strong IT skills. · Knowledge of learning and development best practices. · A proven track record of training program development and management. · Track record of facilitating training, desired. · Excellent leadership skills · Excellent written and oral communication skills · Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, classroom training, elearning, workshops, simulations etc) · Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals Interested and qualified candidates using “Faculty Manager”
A client is in need of a facility manager to manage a mall around chevron, Lekki peninsula. The prospective interviewee should posses relevant academic credentials and requisite experience. This is a middle level vacancy