What You Will Do
• Managing day-to-day operation of the program
• Managing logistics budget (costs, quality, service & HSE)
• Demonstrating knowledge of current Accounting Standards and Procedures
• Being conversant with all the related policies of Logistics/Haulage Services Companies
• Being responsible and accountable for the quality of the audit work performed and the efficiency and effectiveness of
the audit team.
• Planning and defining the scope of audit projects and analyzing the processes of the audited units, identifying risks
and proposing recommendations.
• Supervising field work to ensure quality and compliance with established Internal Audit methodology.
• Leading teams of 12 to 20 auditors, reporting to the CEO and discussing with the Management and provide
recommendations to improve internal controls.
• Participating in forensic audits, quantifying losses and proposing recommendations to prevent fraud.
• Being able to develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the
Compliance Program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conducts
Requirements and Qualification
University graduate in Finance or Accounting with professional accounting qualification
• 10 years’ work experience in the Big 4 or an Internal Auditor, Cost and Management Accounting in different Industries
and Proficiency in MS Office and ability to use Accounting Software Packages
• Exposure to leading teams of at least 15 people who work with a global remit.
• Strong exposure to the logistics industry, Knowledge of Audit/Control in Logistics/Haulage Company and General
• Hands on experience and knowledge of the accounting, operational audit, risk management, and compliance
processes of these businesses.
• Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent communication skills
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.